Friday, December 22, 2006

The Ghost of Pedro's passing






We left yesterday morning at 7:30am and got here in Edisto Island about 4:pm. Had to photo the Pedro Hat Pillar. It just would not be the same without the Pedro signs. I will try to take a few on the way back. William is styling his new head phones given as a gift from my rents. It is way of relieving the day. A cocktail, a lay down, and a good album blasting in his ears with no distractions. Sounds pretty keen actually. He is very grateful to the in-laws, and even some in-in-laws this year with the Christmas gifts of cheer. Mostly for the computer and I-Pod.
I had a good look at me mom's tree. Quite the beautiful sight, eh? It is more the clean look this year, even and daintilly tall, but the angel was so pretty I had to a study it up close. And well, then there was St Nich, I am still not sure if he is dead or severely hung-over, but I could not see him breathing. Whose the good boy now, huh? So, I am calling it Santa's Death Sled. Details at 11. Please all, have a good and safe Christmas. This is the time of year when many are thinking that they should be happier and better than they are, and then look for alternative means of finding this happiness. Make sure you do not get caught up in the sorrows that surround the joy. It is a time to be with those you love, and if you are not able to be, know that they love you and will be able to be there soon. Blessings to all, and to all good pics. Enjoy them.

No comments: