Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Picture from the Xmas Extravaganza







Here are some of the things I saw on my trip home for the holidays. The first is my favorite. Lenore Sandy and Tommy. Christmas is a time of family and appreciation of that family. It is sad that we have in our Society made it such a commercial venture. How much, how little, how many, how few. Why can't it be more like the little drummer boy? Let's pull out the drum, and play a song that shows our love without being stressed and worried. Now, that being said, I love my new camera. Which I have used, but my ineptness is sadly the way life as far as technology goes. I will get help soon, though. Then you will all be amazed. I heard from Silvija today. She was good to talk to from the past. It is a good story I will have to share somewhere in the near future. Enjoy the pics.

4 comments:

lmm said...

Thank god! I was afraid you were gone forever.

PL said...

I like 'em the pictures. Don't forget to remember your camera when you travel to Chez Lenore!

PL said...

Sorry, that "me" was Paula.

Anonymous said...

Good words.