Friday, December 22, 2006

Mimickery and Sunsets



Hey ya'll. It has been a bit, but things are moving fast so I haven't found much time to do the bloggin'. Anyway, I had a safe trip down to Edisto for the Christmas family get together. I have done all my shoppin', and then some. But that is good for all. I have to write a sonnet tonight which I will do shortly. Oh why not wait till tomorrow. I don't win the procrastination, practically every year, awards by being done first, now do I? I am going to do a back to the future and put some other picture and bloggin' in. I hope you all got to see the Colbert report with his guitar contest with The Decemberist's lead guitarist member, as well as, a few more politicians and rockers. it was fun for him as well as them and us. I will sign off now. Enjoy the pics. Oh, yeah. Enlarge the Matthew and Shelley pic and see what they are mimicking on the fridge. It is the calender that helps raise funds to help support Dragon Boat Charleston. A Dragon Boat Team comprised of both cancer survivors and supporters. They have another out this year. Matthew and Shelley and William and I have looked through the calender every now and then and discussed the different dealings with cancer, nudity, and photo concepts. It is interesting how something like this is such a subtle influence on ones day. I love my family very much, and find that we are all still around a miraculous graceful feat that we have been blessed with. Whether it be because of mans' technology, God, Allah, Jesus, Mohammad, or the painted lady down the street on the corner, I praise the gift and the fighting support we have have been bestowed. Now, enjoy the Pics.

1 comment:

lynda said...

hey, i sent this entry to the couple on the calendar.
enjoy the 2007 DBC calendar. looking forward to seeing it on a blog page some day.