Saturday, December 9, 2006

Sky Unbelevable





Today was the sky day of death. The tree I took on the way to work. The middle was more the water tower in the back middle. The sun was lighting it so majestically. And then I was coming out of Home Depot, (in which they were making an announcement and at the end the guy says at, "Ho-Ho-Ho-Home Depot" God it was sick. Points for him. I was walking by a women that worked there at the same time, and wanted to ask her if he was talking about her, but either she wouldn't get it or I would get slapped. either way it wasn't a good plan) and the orange clouds were so loud. How could I refuse any of these pictures from your viewing pleasure. William and I just went out to eat at Annie's. We had a half condesending and half dismissive, but just the right tone of kindliness and sincerity to allow the asshole to serve us. However, at Home Depot earlier this guy, Dan, was phenomenal in helping 4 people consecutively, and yet, simultaneously. It was awesome. I wish he new how to sew I would have hired him immediately. There was a guy at Michael's Art's and Crafts, Kevin, that I felt the same way about today. Sunday, Which is now today that I am editing this, I hope to relax with the other two, and be happy. Enjoy the pics.

1 comment:

lmm said...

Your pictures are very nicely composed.
I love the converging parallel lines on the middle pic.
sorry about your trip.