Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Old Photo for a 3rd year celebraion.


I had a great 3rd year celebration day. We went out for Dinner at a nice place called Vidalia, and when I came home there was a card on the email from Lenore and Paula that is still playing some sixties easy listening sound as I type this log. I was surprised at my tears this morning when Matthew told me how he and Shelley were proud of me. It is good to hear, but I hate being a marshmallow about it. Lynda put her notice in for me on my blog. Thanks to all, and to all another year of my sobriety. God help us. I think that William was very sweet for giving me the celebration I asked for, Also, Lyla and Tracy have been there for me as well this year. It takes a village and our family is the size of one. Love to all. enjoy the pic.

1 comment:

lmm said...

"After all I've tried for three years, seems like thirty"
---- Jesus Christ Superstar

I hope the next 30 years get easier and life is good.

Love ya, Laura