Sunday, January 14, 2007




I wanted to thank this guy in the second picture (Matthew) for spending 5 hours of his day today over our toilet. It was fun having something new to learn while someone else was having the problems. Learn vicariously, I always try to say. We were out walking today (William and I), and I saw how cool the building looked from a distance with the lighting and the clouds as they were. And finally, there is a building at S and New Hampshire that we had gone into the backyard last week with Edvard and we saw this thing by the side of the house. I have no idea what it is, but it was worth taking a picture of, anyway. My 3rd year celebration comes up on the 17th of this month. I am happy to be celebrating it this week. It leads me to a question. How does one make a year seem like 10? Do the year dry. But I am okay with it so far this year. Please be aware that things are better for me than before. I just need to remind myself of that every so often. Speaking of which, getting back to the toilet, it is a good step for our main floor. Now, we just have to put up a door. One day at a time Lord. One day at a time. Enjoy the pics.

1 comment:

lynda said...

i'm celebrating w/ u l'il brudder w/ green tea (sugar and milk, no bubbles ((of the tapioca sort))to be had). CONGRATS! past the terrible 2's woo hoos. BTW the toilet helper photo looks better than mine - i'm still not directing anyone to this blog until my photo is way down the list.