Sunday, October 28, 2007

feet and other scary things.






I wanted to share a couple of things. First, this is the pumpkin we carved the other night. It was fun doing it together. William and I went back and forth with using the knife, and deciding the best way to rotate the pumpkin while cutting. William bought a kit with the papers to tape on, a crayon to mark the dots, a scooper to scrape out the insides, and of course a jagged little knife to follow the cutting marks. We have two more to carve yet. Hopefully tonight. OOOh, uuuh, Oooh.

Now, speaking of cutting... This is Dr. Firestone who has been working on my feet for the last two months, or so. He has been very good at listening and trying to do what is best to fix my damned feet. I happened to catch him on a dressed up day. I don't think he could do all the slicing on feet, as he does, in nice clothes every day. I don't think actually does all that much slicing. He might have inspired Saw IV, but I don't see it. But he is someone I recommend if ever you have pediatal problems. I know that isn't a proper term, but it works for me right now. Anyway, he has been working on my feet so I can wear something like these shoes to the Ms Adams Morgan party we went to. Enjoy the pics.
PS Notice the feet. I thought that was some good shooting on my part.

2 comments:

lynda said...

you r a nut

Anonymous said...

i agree with lynda's summation. the pumpkin is impressive.