Sunday, June 10, 2007

Family and Friends




We rented a car and went down to Edisto where the whether was hot and humid. I had my heart treadmill test a couple of weeks ago. And that was very good results wise. So, the humidity was no fear for me. We had a great couple of days there and in Charleston for a couple of hours. It was good to see old fiends and family. One day we will have to all go down there for a celebration that someone else is putting together, and we will just show up. Nahhh. I am sorry we did not have enough time for more beach, but as you can see we did have a little time, anyway. I will show more pictures latrrrr. "I have troubles with my r's." I have to tell you, I missed place my camera during the party, and saw at least 8 lying around the house while I was looking for mine. Enjoy the pics.

2 comments:

lmm said...

You win! Very quick blog update!
Enjoyed it.

"the sister", Laura

Anonymous said...

The party was WELL documented via computer, camcorder, memory and cameras galore. Nice looking beach bums. Is that some sort of sand castle ruins?