Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Salad, significant other, and other others.



I just had to share this salad with the viewers. It was my lunch today at Annie's, and then of course, there is the dog and partner on the sofa. Isn't that a special look.

I took today off to do the right thing. You'll know what I am talking about. The forms to print out on line for DC DMV Liscense renewel (cause I am a Diabetic), Gov't IRS Tax forms, Doctor's set up referrals and all that stuff that keeps me a legal citizen of the Frickin' UUU SSS OF AAAA, Baby. Yeah, that's what I'm talkin' bout. Dig. Whew, I'm glad I was able to share that.
I have to say as crazy as it gets pushing prompt buttons after prompt buttons, there was only one jerk at the eye doctors office. Everybody else was sweet. Especially my girl Ellen at my Primary Care office. She is my referral queen. I need to do something nice for her on Friday. Not sure what, but I will take suggestions. Love and peace people. I certainly try to share it. Enjoy the pics.

1 comment:

PL said...

What the hell is on that salad?! Is it legal?