Sunday, February 11, 2007

leftovers from a restuarant


I forgot I had made the waiter hold a napkin I had written on at the restaurant we ate at twice while I was in East Dundee. The napkins is to validate that I did indeed eat a salad that was the same type salad I had there the day before. Okay, it does validate that it was the same type, but you hopefully understand what I mean. The waiter was wanting the tip, I think, more than the fun, but he certainly did oblige us in the "proofafication" (new word) of the action of me having eaten a salad. Thanks guy and gal (Lenore, that is for taking the picture) Enjoy the pic.
Oh, I have filed my Federal Tax, but not my State ( Yeah, "state" what a joke of a term for us in DC). Hopefully, I will have the return for our cruise. Although, it seems odd that you go to the IRS web sight to go to other sights that are not necessarily secure to put out all the personal info about your financial past year. Hmm? Not so smart, huh? Oh well, when I went to one that said it may not be secure I left that one and went to another. Every now and then we take risks, eh? Now, once again enjoy the pic.

No comments: