Wednesday, February 28, 2007

a few photos and a few shots










Okay these are in no particular order other than the one before the other and that which is after it. I was so afraid I would no be able to get them on today. My weeks have been a bit busy of late. What with all the sales and coupons. What is it with people and the enlarged small print. I know there are more brain cells hitting each other than they present to me at the store's cash register. "Oh, I just printed it off; I didn't really read it" Really? Jesus Christ should come work retail, and see if the souls of men and women that come into the store are really worth all that. I mean he was a carpenter's son, but did her really have to deal with the guys or ladies who Joseph made those chairs for? I think not he left early and started preaching. Amen.
I so appreciate william understanding that for me. I went with matthew to church a couple of weeks ago and the nun sign was too much to refuse to take the picture, and then last wednesday they all went to get ashed while I cooked dinner. It was a good god thing.
There have been more beautiful skies of late, but I can't put them all on the blog. Of course, the "cousin it" glove was for fun, william doesn't quite get it. Ah well.. And the button boxes are my latest face. And next to lastly, the enter-exit sign on the Ross door was so reflective of,.. well, let's leave it at reflective. And finally the jesus walking with those lambs. I guess they felt safe around him. A shout out to Lenore. I hope she is doing well. Love to all, and enjoy the pics.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out. I am doing quite well. Love you. Happy birthday!

Matt Schmidt said...

Shelley and I would like to add a HAPPY BIRTHDAY shout to Austin. We had a lovely weekend death marching up and down Manhattan, but I don't want to get 'too smaart aboutit'.

Highlights of our excursion included death-by-chocolate-bread, monogrammed butter, William's encyclopedic knowledge of every landmark on Manhattan, and much more. But I'll let the Man Himself tell all. Suffice it to say that we had one of the most enchanted weekends of our life.