Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Soup and Dishing


Okay here is the deal. I had to go to Rockville to get some things for work, and I went to one of my favorite lunch time places. Ambrosia. Well, I had to wait for for Melissa and while I was waiting I ordered tea and a bowl of the Greek egg lemon soup. Well, when it came to my table, the waitress said, "It looks like it is egg-lemon plus soup." To which I rightfully responded,"What?" And she went on to say that it looks like they added more stuff than usual to the soup. And sure enough, there was red peppers and celery and carrots, I think. Now, the celery might have already been in there, but my stomach went a little tight. When I order something that is tried and true. Do not, I say, do not, throw other crap in there. One of my favorite recipes that mom makes is Shrimp Pesto. And after me having three glorious times, I go home, and she has made it with tomato chunks and other assorted alias things in it. Not fair. It is like adding harmonious choir behind John Lennon's "Imagine," or New Coke, or whatever else people have done to ruin a good thing. Such as adding white tires to their front yards. ell, sometimes that helps, but that is a personal thing. Well, I am done now. Anything else would be redundant. PS I ate and finished the soup. I was upset, but hungry. Enjoy the pic. More to come a little later in the week.

No comments: