Friday, May 11, 2007

A day in our life.


Matthew and I went shopping for cabinets for the Kitchen today. Well, looking is a better term. Then we went to lunch. I came home, and Edvard and I spent some time outside, a lot of time outside. We eventually went for a walk. It was cooling down so the shade was a nice place to be. William came and joined us. As we were walking home, we saw two guys helping another guy who was walking in a tight circle, just going around and around. Stopping and doing it again. He didn't look drunk, so I asked William to go up to see if he needed some water, because it looked like he was in work out clothes. The guy sort of latched onto William. And he was holding on to him. Then they crossed the street for some reason, and finally a cop car showed up, and then a fire engine, and another that was sent away. The EMT's tested his pressure and did a blood sugar. They were sure he was having seizures they just weren't sure what kind. Then the Fire Dept. ambulance showed up, and they all thanked William for his help, as well did Tom who was first there to help the guy they now know as Grant.
It was good to know we helped the guy. William said he did this easier with knowledge of having been with me on my diabetic escapades. So, we walked home some more and about 3 blocks from home I saw a worm struggling on the side walk. I got a leaf and a stick and scooped it up on the grass. It was small, but my contribution. William laughed at me because I wouldn't actually touch the worm. Ah, well.
We made it home. Enjoy the pic

No comments: