Thursday, March 8, 2007

A Friend and a Face.



So our friend Ralph was here tonight to eat some dogs and chips with us. Don't worry Edvard was not the dogs referred to in this part of the evening. Edvard met him at the door with jumps and licks. It is amazing how much both Ralph and Edvard have in common. They both are just a little persistent. Just a little bit. They both get their way a lot, of course by being persistent. It is just natural that they win over so many people by their charm and ...persistence. Ralph was with us the day we got Edvard. HHHMMMMM Let's see, I think he helped by being persistent enough that he would be there to help us out with him. And I assure you he has. God blessed us with Ralph and then with Edvard. People and things come into our lives for reasons. Ralph's reason was not just Edvard, I am sure. But it is a strong point. The other photo is a picture of a broken hook in the Bathroom stall at my job. It looks like a face to me, as well. And yes, my pants were up when I took this photo. You people are so funny about that. Enjoy the pics

No comments: