Sunday, March 18, 2007

Check It Out and about Christ










I was at Macy's and saw a sign that I had to take a picture of. The lady's were looking at me as if I were crazy, and perhaps I am. This was a saying that some guy back in William's and Craig's past kept saying the whole weekend they spent with him. I forget the details but not the saying. So,"Check It Out!"
And as for the sunsets, well, they sort of speak for themselves. The Crucifix is something I found for William in January in the Chicago area. West Dundee to be specific. I hoped he would like it, and he seems to have taken a shine to it. The crucifix separates from the base, which could be handy if we need to do an exorcism in our hood. Which isn't so wild an idea, now-a-days.
And finally, I made a pineapple upside down cake for William on his birthday. I thought it made a good photo. Just wish I had wiped the side of the plate. Ahh well. Enjoy the pics. And have a good week.

2 comments:

PL said...

Mmmm...that's a nice lookin' upside-down cake you got there! What side of the river did you buy that Christ on? Cuz if it was on the heathen East side, it's worth more.

lynda said...

Graeme's iPod engraving quotes the Homestarrunner character, Bubs, who stands inside his concession stand and says: checkitout, checkitout, checkitout, checkitout...
I've heard you can kneel in front of the crucifixes, such as the 1 you found for William, on Easter Sundays and play "Jesus Christ Super Star" and it fulfills your Sunday obligation.