Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Tree and grilled Velveeta



Well, we got the new-used G4 computer from Dana last night, and it is up and running. He let us have a good deal on it. Thanks, Dana. Laura led us in the cleaning of the memory last night, also. The speakers and screen are the best. I had a long day at work today again, as well... "Well, It's been a long, been a long, been a long long day." Can you name that musical??... No, probably not; unless, you're gay or a theatre major.
Anyway, Shelley and Matthew came over to help us decorate our tree. We had a good time. We had grilled Velveeta Cheese sandwiches and crab bisgue. Mmmm-Mmmm. I walked outside with them as they left. we didn't quite get to finish, but I wanted to take a picture for a restoration of the reputation of the dark-windowed tree. This, from a few nights ago when I showed it dark and sinister. Enjoy the pics.

1 comment:

lmm said...

I love Matthew's tree decorating outfit.

I don't thnk you are allowed to serve crab bisque with grilled velveeta sandwiches. it just ain't right. (i wish i had a grilled velveeta sandwich)