Monday, November 27, 2006

Don't let the Sun Go Down on Me


I had to fire someone tonight from my work place. On the way home I called one of my sisters and went on as to how glad I was that I am clean and sober and adjusted, because it helps me deal with these difficult things. Then I called another sister, and told her how I wanted to get drunk and sing,"Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me." Why do we live in two different minds at the same time. I don't know, but I did find out that Verison has me on a plan where I can send 50 pictures a months outside their community without charge. Looks like I will be able to get some more on the blog.

PS This picture was taken just after I had let her go, and then went to dinner to pick up my Humalog from the SFW Pharmacy. Blurry, but pretty. God bless polution. Enjoy the pic.

No comments: