Sunday, August 24, 2008

My Flowers and my Guys








I just had to share some more pictures of my favorite flower dog and man. The bees are just a plus. I went to dinner with Zita, Laura, Lyla Tracy, and William last night (not necessarily in that order) in Baltimore. We ate Roy's Hawaiian Fusion restaurant. It was good but a little loud. Little, yeah, right. Okay so it was way loud in the small room sitting next to a table of 12 libacious people. But the food was excellent and the company good (not necessarily in that order) Just kidding. By the way notice the feet of the lone bee. He has sticky stuff all over the bottom of his feet. Is he going to be in trouble when he gets home and tracks it all over the hive or what? Enjoy the pics.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah! its much better,

lmm said...

I love the first moon flower pic as well as the last one with William contemplating!

looks like you got a spam comment. bummer. (you can delete it)

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to blogville. Pretty flowers and bees!

Faye said...

Bonjour messieurs et mesdames je visite votre blog mais c est un super blog et je vous souhaite bonne année et bonne santé

Anonymous said...

Hello sirs and Ladies I visit your blog but c is a blog high-octane gasoline and I wish you happy New Year and good health