Wednesday, August 1, 2007

What the doctor might say

Well, he might say it is exactly what you think or he might say you dont know jack about what youre talkin about or he might say yeah part of that could be but most likely not
now what he says most of is Well lets try this for a while and if that isn't quite right try this for a while and i will be a way for a while after that so after i get back you should see me and then we will look at that other thing as well okay good nice meeting you i made up the last part up he never said it was nice meeting me

oh in case you are wondering my right leg is about a quarter inch shorter than my left

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Paula and I have doctors that answered our questions about why we have pain or how come my knee is like this with one word "Huh." So we understand.